CONTEMPORARY DIY ART WALL CLOCK
Bored of traditional wall clock? Now you can tell time with a piece of art! Organize the numbers in different ways; there is no reason they have to form a circle. Just use your imagination! Use all or some of the numbers to create unique patterns or slant and slide the numbers anyway you want.
- Step 1: Fasten clock on the wall
- Step 2: Place the auxiliary scale over the clock for easy placement of figures at the right site.
- Step 3: Remove the clock from the wall and affix the hour hand followed by the minute hand to the clock.
- Step 4: Adjust the time and install a *AA Battery.
- Step 5: Return the clock to the nail/hook and enjoy your art work.
Made of foam and completed with attached adhesive backing for easy placement.
Clock and hands in brushed metal.
Clock - 12cm x 12cm (excluding the hands)
Layout - 100cm x 100cm
- Packed in Box.
- Easy to install.
- Silence clock movement.
- Powered by 1 * AA battery (not included).
- Comes with instruction manual.