GLITZ SILKYSOFT II IN CHARCOAL BLACK (PRE-ORDER)
200x140cm / 230x160cm / 300x200cm / 400x300cm
- Glitz and glamour never looked so comfortable! The Glitz Silkysoft Series II is a lively collection that is fashion-savvy and family-friendly.
- The sophisticated pile is created from polyester content that are twisted and heat-set to hold their aesthetic appeal and to prevent the yarn from unraveling.
- You'll love this gorgeous twisted shag that is unimaginably soft and is wonderfully high piled at 60mm which your feet are certain to appreciate.
- This collection features thick twisted yarns (with fine silky strands) that makes it fuller in volume, fluffier in appearance and softer with a luxuriously "cotton-like" touch.
- It also features silver yarns that will produce a beautiful shiny accent to highlight the soft textures. It is exclusive and exceptionally textural.
- Black is the color of mystique and sophistication, making this ideal when a sharp look is desired.
- The handsome hue goes well with almost any contemporary color scheme, giving it great versatility. You can also use the dark tone to impart a masculine flavor to any room in the house.
- Be captivated by the ultra-soft fiber and the shimmer from this absolute attention grabbing piece.
Made of 100% Polyester with Shiny Silver Strips
Pile Height: 60mm
Pile Height: 60mm
Customization available. Get a quote!
Customizable in 40mm and without silver strips.
- Luxuriously soft on the hands with a "cotton-like" touch and a fluffy appearance.
- It has natural stain resistance qualities. It is easily cleaned and resistant to water-soluble stains.
- It sheds moisture and resists moth and mildew.
- They wear well owing to their excellent immunity against abrasion.
- It is a good value for homes with a normal amount of traffic.
- It offers excellent colour clarity and colour fade resistance.
- It is non-allergenic, thus, it is good for allergy sufferers.
** Pictures are based on real object. Due to differences in monitors, there may be slight variations in color between the actual item and your screen.