ORIGAMI IN LIGHT KHAKI (CLEARANCE)
** Some faint spots on carpet due to chemical reaction to adhesive. Noticeable when near. Please see close-up images for better reference.
- The individuality and dimension of the Origami PU Leather Series lend an air of casual luxury to contemporary interiors.
- You'll love the intriguing continual patterns that makes it exceptionally textured and multi-dimensional and the unusual soft leathery shag which your feet are certain to appreciate.
- It will look amazing in a room furnished with neutral or light hues, as well as with contemporary pieces, such as furnishings made of glass and stainless steel.
- The natural tones will also suit a room adorned with hardwood objects.
- Enjoy the luxury and softness of a real leather rug without the expensive price tag.
Material: PU Leather
Pile Height: 12mm
- With a look and feel similar to real leather but at a fraction of the price.
- Due to its non-absorbent nature, it has excellent stain resistance qualities and thus, easily cleaned.
- Spills and everyday maintenance are a breeze.
- It shows colour brilliantly and offers excellent colour retention.
- High durability and strength - wear well owing to their excellent immunity against abrasion.
- It is resilient to hold its shape and texture in heavily trafficked areas.
- It is the fiber of choice for homes with pets and children and for those who entertain a lot.
- Anti-allergy and anti-microbial properties - protect allergy sufferers from dust and mites.
- It is less susceptible to fuzz and shed.
** Pictures are based on real object. Due to differences in monitors, there may be slight variations in color between the actual item and your screen.