FLORAE IN SEPIA
- Our Florae cloth series is authentic in design, with pieces of fabric being spliced together in order to create the beautiful arrangement of floral shapes.
- You'll love the intriguing continual patterns that makes it exceptionally textured and multi-dimensional and the unusual soft cloth shag which your feet are certain to appreciate.
- It will look amazing in a room furnished with neutral or light hues, as well as with contemporary pieces, such as furnishings made of glass and stainless steel.
- The earth tones will also suit a room adorned with hardwood objects.
Material: Cloth (Velvety texture)
Pile Height: 12mm
- Wears well owing to their durability against abrasion.
- Due to its fabric nature, it has air permeability qualities making it comfortable even under warmer conditions.
- It is resilient to hold its shape and texture in heavily trafficked areas.
- It is a good value for homes with a normal amount of traffic.
- It is less susceptible to fuzz and shed.
- It shows colour brilliantly and offers excellent colour clarity.
- Fairly stain resistant.
** Pictures are based on real object. Due to differences in monitors, there may be slight variations in color between the actual item and your screen