MARKETPLACE - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Carpet Shop Marketplace provides Classified Advertisement service to facilitate exchanges among its users. The items offered on The Carpet Shop Marketplace are sold by members of thecarpetshop.com.sg, not by thecarpetshop.com.sg.
- Homeowners can now advertise for FREE and sell their used furniture or any kind of 2nd hand home furnishing/decor instead of discarding them away. Our aim is to advocate a green environmental friendly practice by recycling used pieces of furniture.
- As a seller, you are responsible for reviewing and understanding The Carpet Shop’s selling policies, as well as all applicable laws and regulations before you list an item for sale. This will help you to avoid unintentionally breaking of rules.
- Sellers must be at least 18 years old and above.
- Sellers and buyers are wholly responsible for working out the sale and exchange of goods.
- Sellers and buyers are wholly responsible for resolving any disputes that may arise from transactions. The Carpet Shop will not be under any obligation to render any assistance in this regard. It is of utmost important to exert care throughout your transaction with other users in The Carpet Shop Marketplace.
- You must ensure that you have precisely described the item you are selling and have included the relevant information with at least one photo uploaded. An ad with an unclear title, without description or photo will be removed.
- The Carpet Shop expressly reserves the right to remove any listing that is not in compliance with applicable law, not appropriate or irrelevant to The Carpet Shop Marketplace, without prior notice to you and shall not be liable to any party for such removal.